SC Aviation is closely monitoring the latest advisories surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and taking the appropriate action wherever we can to help protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and clients.
We are here for you
- Rigorous disinfection protocols before and after each flight leg.
- Available hand sanitizer and wipes on board the aircraft.
- Approved cleaning products such as detergents, DDDS, and isopropyl alcohol.
- Aircraft deep-cleaning from tip-to-tail on reoccurring basis.
- Travel policy for employees and crew, including conduction meetings over the phones and avoidance of airline travel.
- Flight Crew is required to self-monitor and stay home if they do not feel well.
- Pilots are requested to take temperatures before each day of work.
- Pilots are required to wash hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Enhanced cleaning at our hangar, lobbies and maintenance facilities
- We are requiring our flight crews and cabin servers to wear masks while customer-facing.
- Pilots have been trained on disinfection procedures and appropriate social distancing.
- It is highly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and mask, and to wear your mask while traveling.
- Please complete SC Aviation’s COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Maintain physical spacing at the airport and FBO.
- Please stay home and do not fly if you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms